At least three 2 stall engine houses were constructed by the D&RG for servicing locomotives used at the end of branch lines.  Located at Crested Butte, Sapinero, and Lake City, these houses were similar, but not identical.  The major variations were the size and number of lights in the windows, and the width of the structure.  In 1900, the structure at Sapinero was dismantled and moved to Ouray.

Two-stall enginehouse - HO scale

SKU: 129-11
$70.00Price